Friday, October 8, 2010

My Favorite 4 Minutes of Music This Week- October 8th


So it should come to no surprise for people close to me that Pink is my #1 favorite musical artist.  It's hard for this talented woman to release a song that I don't like.... but recently she just released a song that I LOVE!  It's going to be a new single that will a part of her Greatest Hits album (which even though I already own ALL of her songs, I will HAVE to get it!)

According to Twitter she's been filming the video for the last few days, and she's including a wedding ceremony of a gay couple in the video!  I think that's awesome.  She's always been an advocate for the gay community, and I think its great that she is showcasing the issue of gay marriage in her video.  Just a few days ago she was presented the "Ally for Equality" award at the Human Rights Campaign annual dinner and fundraiser.  She rocks!

Enjoy this song... its got a great party beat and is fun to rock out to in the car with the windows down!

No comments: