Saturday, October 16, 2010

Today I become an official resident of Los Angeles!!!

This week I celebrated my two year anniversary of living in California... But according to my standards I was still not an official resident. Let me explain:

Ever since I moved here I have said the following: "I won't be an official resident of California until I see Zac Efron or Lauren Conrad live in person". It might sound silly... But I've said this plenty of times.

Right now... I am in Laguna Beach (where LC's fame began) waiting in line for a book signing with Ms. Conrad!!! I'm so totally stoked. I'll get to meet her in just about an hour! I'm posting a pic of the book and my ticket now... And I'll be sure to post a pic of me with her once I get inside!!!






Although this isn't officially on my Life To- Do List, it still feels like I'm checking something off that I've been looking forward to for a while! I love it!!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Pacific Coast Hwy,Laguna Beach,United States

No comments: