Monday, March 7, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 1- Your Favorite Song

Some of you may have seen this "30 Day Song Challenge" going around on Facebook.  As much as I love music, I was definitely in to give it a try.

But I already have my first complaint: Could you start with an easier task?

Day 1's challenge is to select "your favorite song".  Really??!?  Just one?  That is so hard for me.  It may be super easy for some people, but for me I have an entire playlist on my iPod & iPhone dedicated to my favorite songs.  I call it "Matt's Life Soundtrack".  I refered to this list to select my song for day one. 

After lots of consideration, I have decided on the 1992 track from 10,000 Maniacs, called "These Are Days".  This is one song that puts me in a positive mood, no matter when I hear it.  I think the meaning behind this song really hits home with me... that these are the days to remember, so get out there and make memories!  As the lyrics say, I have been "blessed and lucky" that my path in life has crossed with some seriously amazing people and I've had the opportunity to create some amazing memories. 

Enjoy! 

No comments: