Tuesday, March 8, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 2- Your Least Favorite Song

Today's selection is much, MUCH easier.  In fact, as soon as I read the category, I new exactly what song I was selecting.

Day 2- Your Least Favorite Song.

Without a doubt, I had to choose "Don't Touch Me" by 3OH!3.  Every time this song comes on I feel as if someone is forcibly rubbing a cheese grater up and down over my ears.  It's horrid.  First of all... these guys can't sing AT ALL. They are basically just talking the words.  It's like Ke$ha, but more annoying and less talented.  Then... as if their level of talent wasn't horrible enough, they have to add in some of the most offensive lyrics ever!  I mean, do you really have to say something that offensive about Helen Keller?!?  Really?!?!  I like to think i have a good sense of humor, but dumb stuff like that isn't funny.  It's just dumb.  And uncreative.  Can't you come up with something a bit more creative for your lyrics? 

So anyway... here is the link.  I hope you choose to NOT click it and save yourself the agony of listening to it.  AND... not give 3OH!3 another hit on their YouTube account.  They can drift off into obscurity anytime now. 

No comments: