Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"....and we're back!"

So let's try this again... 

If you read the last post on this blog, you'll notice that I had high hopes of starting a blog once I moved out to California.  Well its been almost two years later, and we can see how well that worked out. 

But... when you are inspired, you gotta run with it.  One of my most favoritest people on this planet, Ms. Candice Fortman,  has started a blog (check her out at Confessions of a Candegirl) and reading her first posts tonight made me want to get back in the game.  Sure I do my American Idol blog... but I kinda want something more comprehensive...

Something where I can share a favorite new song or artist I've found.
Something where I can vent about my frustration with a reality TV elimination.
Something where I can get on my soap box and rant about a celebrity gossip topic.
Something where I can write a review about a new board game. 
Something where I can post links to YouTube videos that make me laugh. 
Something where I can recap a super cool event or activity that I've done in my life. 
Something where I can have a creative outlet!  Lord knows... I need it. 

Because let's face it... Twitter's 140 characters are sometimes not enough.

No comments: