Thursday, July 15, 2010

Another reason I love Kathy Griffin

For those of you that don't follow Kathy Griffin closely, you may not know that she used her comedic genius last summer by bringing a very special date with her to the Teen Choice Awards.  Who better to accompany her to this teen awards show than the most famous teen baby-daddy, Levi Johnston (Sarah Palin's daughter's baby-daddy).  Personally, I thought this was hilarious!  Since that event, she's hung out with Levi on several occasions, and last week she even had an episode of her show "My Life on the D List" filmed in Wasila, Alaska with Levi.  I'm not sure how much she pays him to get him to go along with whatever she says... but Levi is pretty well trained to say things like "what Kathy and I have is real" and "I'm in love with Kathy".  It's hilarious.  This extra publicity even attracted Playgirl magazine to do a photo shoot with Levi (thus the copy of the magazine in the video below). 

Well... you can imagine Kathy's surprise when Levi is back in the news this week.  This time, its because he is back with Bristol Palin... and news reports are that they are engaged! 

Kathy posted a video depicting her response to this tragic news.  Be sure to watch until the end...  :-)

1 comment:

@ajs1432 said...

I love Kathy! We are so in sync, Matt.