Friday, July 9, 2010

My first LIP DUB VIDEO!

I am very proud to present a project that I had the pleasure of working on at my current job.  For a staff development activity, we decided to create a lip dub video.  For those of you that are unfamiliar with lip dubs, basically it is a video recorded in one continuous shot moving through a building or area while performers lip sync to a song.  If you've never watched one...here are some YouTube links to a few of my favorites (that are much more elaborate than the one I directed):

Probably the most famous one: "I Gotta Feeling"
"We Are Golden"
"Don't Stop Believin'"
The backwards lip dub:  "You Make My Dreams Come True"

So I'm a little obsessed with these lip dubs and have always wanted to be a part of one... so I was so happy when my supervisor agreed to let me plan one for our staff.  Here is the one that I directed (and I make an appearance in!).  I'm super proud of how it turned out... and I hope you enjoy:

4 comments:

Rob said...

That is really awesome Matt! I have never seen a Lip DUB video before but now I am hooked. I hope you plan to do more!

Auntie Linda said...

LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Matt! Great job!

Natalie said...

Wow! Awesome job, Matt! :)