Friday, July 23, 2010

First blog post from iPhone!

So far this birthday week has been covered in awesome sauce! First of all... after thinking I was going to have to wait three weeks to get my new iPhone... I got email notification that it was in on Monday! Needless to say... I've been attached to it ever since!

It has an awesome frontward facing camera... Which Rich and I have already tested out with Apple's "FaceTime" video chat. Very fun. Here's a pic from the camera:




I love this phone so much that I may just have to add a new recurring blog column about my favorite new apps. :-). We'll see. I'm posting this from a blogging app I just downloaded. If you are reading this, then it was a success!

Thanks Rich for the AWESOME birthday present!!! I LOVE it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: